#follow #love #COMMENT #duh?
Back again today? Good! I’ve been conducting a minimally scientific study of traffic to my blog since I posted days ago. In a session of Martinis garnished with an olive or a lemon twist or maybe Vodka and a splash of Red Bull somewhere in-between A discussion emerged about the use of words like “Read My Blog” or “You know you want to comment on my Fabulous Blog” Since I was receiving little to no comments,
I immediately re-evaluated my blog and based on the opinion of Christina and myself regarding the input in my post, we determined that the answer was ‘Yes.’ My blog was/is Perfect! And Christina (aka Viva la Diva), whose distinctive voice she’s still working on said, while applying lipstick on her lips, No need to change a thing! So if readers are unable to comment on my blog, some things may be causing this:
- You type Slow!
- You don’t know what to say cuz you’re not creative like me.
- You can’t find the comment section at the bottom of my post.
- You think I will know who you are.
- Your comment will be attributed to your Blogger display name, which will then link to your Blogger profile and then I will know “It really was you”
- You just like to look at my picture.
- You’re thinking about doing it right now, yea right?
- You are to busy but honestly “busy” is usually a code word for “lazy.”
- or D. All of the above
Feel free to spend the time you would have spent leaving a comment on my blog, stalking my Facebook and Twitter for your entertainment. I will not stay away from social media, I have a plan to attack the situation with technical support, don’tcha know?
COMMENT OR JUST KEEP ON STALKING!